I’m so excited! A few weeks ago I was invited to try Rocksbox, a membership-based jewelry styling service. I got my first box this week and I am absolutely in love!! Rocksbox is so perfect for me because I get bored with my jewelry and like to change it often (which is not so good on my budget). With Rocksbox, members pay a flat rate of $19/month to get access to a personalized rotating closet of designer jewelry, sent in sets of three at a time. Unlimited access to designer jewelry curated personally for me, for less than 20 bucks a month….. sign me up! I can’t wait to see how much money I save. 🙂
This box included Rayne Necklace in Magenta Magnesite by Kendra Scott, Mesa Wave Drop Earrings by Gorjana, and the Triangle Ring Set by Sophie Harper. The ring set has to be my favorite from this box. I put them on immediately after opening my and haven’t taken them off since lol.
How it works
- Rocksbox sets are curated for you based on your style profile.
- You can keep and wear your Rocksbox pieces for as long as you like.
- You can return your set anytime, as often as you like, and we’ll send out a new set of three right away.
- You pay the same membership fee regardless of how often you exchange your box.
- When you’re ready to refresh your box, send back all the pieces you don’t wish to purchase.
- If you love a piece, keep it when you return your box and you’ll be billed at the Insiders’ Price shown on your packing list.
You can fall in love with Rocksbox too! They were so nice to give my readers one month free of unlimited access to designer jewelry. That’s right, one month free, so take advantage of the offer by using code: iammexoxo at sign up. There’s nothing to lose expect the opportunity to get awesome jewelry for free! Enjoy!